Help Cape May Stage continue to be an arts leader in Southern New Jersey. Please use the link below to make a tax-free contribution today.
Theatre Preservation Fund:
Annual Giving Fund:
Please send contributions to:
Cape May Stage
31 Perry Street
Cape May, NJ 08204
Your contributions are important part of the success of Cape May Stage. Your contributions fund our mission and fuel our growth.
Ticket sales cover roughly half of our operating expenses. For the rest we turn to you, our friends, for support. Your generosity helps us continue to produce high-quality professional theatre, which includes hiring professional actors, directors, and designers. It includes providing funds for transportation, housing, and utilities. It pays for the upkeep and maintenance on our theatre, scene shop, actors’ house and intern house.
In addition to the things you see onstage, your donations help fund other important programs, such as:
- Resident Intern Company – providing post-graduation work and training for college students with a degree in the theatre arts. Interns receive housing, a weekly stipend, and regular education and networking opportunities.
- Summer Theatre Camps – providing children with unique opportunities to learn theatre through structured play and specific education programs. Kids come together to stage a work and present it to an audience of friends and family.
- Discount Admissions – providing reduced admission prices for:
- Senior Citizens – discount regular admission plus special half-priced matinees for each show.
- Students – discount regular admission to all shows.
- Military – Southern New Jersey’s only Blue Star Theatre, offering discounts for active duty military and their families.
- All – special ‘pay-what-you-can’ performances are offered for each show.
- School Performances – providing local schools with the opportunity to attend a special performance at a discounted rate, with opportunities for study guides and a post-show talkback with the artists.
- Special Programming – providing ‘pay-what-you-can’ access to readings of edgy, contemporary works and new plays.
A legacy gift to Cape May Stage is the perfect way to honor your family or a special loved one. Legacy gifts are managed on a one-to-one basis so that the individual needs of the donor can be understood and acknowledged. If you are interested in legacy giving, and exploring the benefits of such gifts, please contact Roy Steinberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.