Cape May Stage’s Safe & Clean Commitment
At Cape May Stage we will always put the safety of our patrons, artists, guest, and staff first.
Based on guidance from health authorities we are implementing UPDATED New Safety Measures.
Cape May Stage is committed to following the safety standards and protocols set forth by the state and local government along with Equity, the Actor’s Union. Accordingly, these guidelines might change and need to be updated as these governing bodies update and change their regulations and recommendations. Your safety is what matters most to Cape May Stage and we’re taking all the necessary precautions to keep you (and our staff) safe, and prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
Please be Aware:
- NO Mask Required: Mask are no longer required while in the theater.
- Proof of Vaccination: Patrons are not required to show proof of vaccination.
- Sickness: If a patron feels ill within 24 hours of the performance they plan to attend, tickets for their entire group will be exchanged for a different performance with no exchange fee. Please contact box office for exchange or credit to be used at a later date.
- Sanitizing: We will continue to frequently disinfect with CDC recommended products and special attention to high touch areas. Common areas will be equipped with numerous hand sanitizer dispensers.
- Thank you- Please come again. Patrons will be asked to leave the building immediately after the production is over.
- Congratulations: Patrons are asked to congratulate the cast and crew virtually after the production. Currently there will be no meet or greets with cast or crew.
These protocols are based on the most current information available on sanitation and cleanliness for live entertainment venues as well as other hospitality / tourism businesses. As we move forward, we will continue to monitor guidelines from the leading public health agencies for the latest innovations, so we are continually updating these procedures.