Policies & Procedures
Artists, productions, and performance schedules are subject to change.
- All sales are final and non-refundable. No refunds unless a performance is canceled.
- Tickets may be exchanged for a future performance in the same season for a $5 exchange fee. If you do not know which future performance you would like to attend, we can convert the cost of the ticket to a customer credit which will be stored in our ticketing system. To redeem the credit when you know which performance you can attend, call the box office to use your customer credit. A $5 exchange fee will still apply to this exchange. If you are exchanging into a higher priced performance, you will be charged a per-ticket upgrade.
- If it is less than 24 hours until the performance, the ticket cannot be exchanged. Tickets cannot be exchanged on the day of a performance or after a performance has occurred.
- Season Passport holders may exchange tickets for another performance at no charge.
- If a patron purchases tickets for a performance but does not attend, the price of the tickets will be converted into a tax deductible receipt donation and a tax receipt will be sent to the email on file for the ticket order.
Performance Cancellation Policy
Roy Steinberg, artistic director of Cape May Stage, is the only person who can decide to cancel a performance. If a show is cancelled due to weather conditions, patrons will be called as soon as possible by staff and notified by email. In the event of a cancellation, for which there is no rescheduled date, a refund for this ticket may be issued at the option of the management and may not include additional processing fees.
All ticket sales are non-refundable. Tickets may be exchanged for a $5 exchange fee. If you are exchanging into a higher priced performance, you will be charged a per-ticket upgrade.
The information we collect is used internally and is shared with third parties, which provide services to us such as ticket transactions and hosting our e-mail and snail mail address data. Third parties do not have the right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us in providing our services to you.
If you supply us with your postal address or e-mail address you may receive periodic mailings and e-blasts from Cape May Stage. If you wish to opt out of either form of communication, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.